Mittwoch, 11. September 2013

тнєяє'ѕ α ƒσяєνєя тнιηg - Nαηα & Lσηα ♥ 41o

Nana - If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them.
I'd be at the bottom to catch them. I love you a lot! 
Nana´s Outfit - for more details click H E R E 
body ♥
skin: Glance Skins - Lana 
  hair: [LeLutka] SJ 
 
outfit ♥
!! N e w ♥ pants : NS:: Street Affair Pants ♥ N e w !! 
 blouse: {mon tissu} Spade Blouse 
!! N e w ♥ shoes:   :: LEONARD:: My Autumn Lace Boots  ♥ N E W !!    ♥ New Landmark ♥

accessories ♥
!! N e w ♥ ring:   :: LEONARD:: Oh my Deer ♥ N E W !!    ♥ New Landmark ♥
!! N e w ♥ pipe :   :: LEONARD:: Pipe *Hope*with  [Bubbles]  ♥ N E W !!    ♥ New Landmark ♥
!! N e w ♥ necklace : MG - Fay Malla Wooden Heart   - FaMeSHed -
scarf: Maitreya Crcl Scrf Knit
 nose pierrcing: [twee] Prime Piercing
 
Kiss Nana and ♥ L. ona